Tuesday, 25 June 2013
PHILLIPS CONSULTING LTD (ACCOUNTING OFFICER)
Phillips Consulting Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Johannesburg. Established in 1992, we offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organisations.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer focused strategies. This assists in aligning their management systems to support service delivery and developing the competence and capabilities of their people to deliver on their promises.
We believe in Africa and its future and dedicate ourselves to achieving the African dream by actively seeking out alliances, partnerships and friendships throughout the continent.
We are a proud African consulting firm. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
* Successful candidates will constitute the Finance back-office Team of the Business Unit.
* Accounts Officers will among other responsibilities:
* Post transactions and analyze account Records
* Be engaged in Bank, customers and sales reconciliation
* Maintain GL schedules
* Manage the interface between the front office and the Back office finance team.
* Maintain the Fixed Assets Register
* Be involved in Budgetary Control, particularly Variance analysis
* Ability to manage multiple priorities within required timeframes will be needed.
* B.Sc in Accounting or related field, minimum of 2nd class Upper
* Minimum of 3 years working experience
* Must have excellent analytical & IT skills
* Must have strong analytical and communication skills
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org