Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
- Receive, analyse and process information on Tenders and Competitor activity
- Make informed decisions from information analysis, problem solve issues as they arise and discuss issues with relevant potential solutions to these problems with senior management when performing tasks.
- Provide decision support and analysis expertise to enhance decision making, adding value and positively impacting business performance.
- Monitor industry legislative developments, develop and implement strategic changes according to any such change in order to maintain regulatory compliance and maximise business performance
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with management teams through effective liaison, relationship building and strategic reporting.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding corporate information.
- Maintain appropriate records on the corporate computerised information systems ensuring data integrity.
- Maintain all records according to agreed procedures, entering data, monitoring usage, providing reports and information on performance.
- Maintain updates and publish key data and information in the Sharepoint and CRM system.
- Develop, maintain and update Visit plans/schedules for Director of Sales as necessary.
- Holds a four-year college degree in business management or a related discipline.
- May consider experience in the Oil & Gas industry over degree qualifications.
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
- Overseas and/or Africa work experience.
- Oil & gas industry experience, preferred but not essential.
- Computer Literate – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Able to effectively work individually under pressure and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines and produce quality complex work.
- Excellent communication skills, deductive reasoning ability and information ordering aptitude when performing duties.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Share this job now with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin......Latest, most current jobs in Nigeria