Stream Star Logistics Ltd is a private liability company. The company is in the business of providing logistics in the area of Marketing, branding and human capital development.
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention of the organization’s customer base which includes promoting the organization to existing customers.
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgments to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
- Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Supports/participates in company's Continuous Improvement Program.
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Attends regular customer service departmental meetings.
- Advises internal staff of advertisements and campaigns that affect retention.
- Maintains detailed call activity reports and provides them on a regular basis.
- Provides activity/statistical summary reports each week.
- Conducts follow-up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of HND.
- Minimum of 1 year progressive customer service or direct marketing experience.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Be able to juggle many projects simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must also have an excellent sense of priorities.