Canon has now delivered pioneering imaging technologies in Europe for over 50 years as a subsidiary of Canon Inc. of Japan and our solutions are commonly found in diverse markets including Business Solutions, Consumer Imaging, Broadcast Communications, Medical Systems and Industrial Applications.
Our iconic Consumer and Professional Imaging Solutions include leading-edge photographic equipment, printers, scanners and binoculars as well as our advanced range of Digital Compact and DSLR cameras.
Our comprehensive Business Solutions offer a portfolio of print and document solutions for small and medium businesses, large corporations and governments, and our Industrial Products Unit offers unique solutions to markets including medical, optical, broadcast and IT multinationals.
Job Title: CCNA Country Manager
The purpose of this role is to represent Canon in the country for enhancement of business, improvement of distribution coverage and improved brand visibility in the Channel.
This role is based in Nigeria and is covering Nigeria B2B.
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition.
We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Monthly purchase, sales and stock (PSS) exercise with the partners
Partner/ area performance reporting to sales manager
Providing weekly sales forecast to SPM/SM in line with the agreed budget
Developing N+2 sales forecast with partners
Developing and analyzing competition price map
Developing country product MASH
Relationship building with Tier-2 dealers
Branding and display at shop floor
Promotion plan, deals and offers
Estimating market size and product MASH
Channel and account mapping
Sell-out data collection and analysis
Channel/ account sales strategy
Any other relevant competition information in the market
Training to Tier-1 and Tier-2 sales staff
Channel and dealer seminars
Channel and account wise marketing activity calendar
Liaise with CME Marketing/Corporate communication to ensure all activities at Tier 2 to be in line with the Canon’s corporate guidelines.
Contribute to creation of localized POS by participating in POS creation meetings with Product Managers and Marketing.
Co-ordinate the execution of projects assigned by the Line Manager, within company policy, in order to meet the agreed quality standards and time line
Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) - desirable
- Strong B2B sales experience with proven track record and success- essential
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor ) – very desirable
- Background and knowledge of local market environments – essential
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language - essential
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint - essential
- Excellent diplomatic/negotiation skills. – essential
- High level of presentation skills for internal and external customers.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market.
- Excellent Analytical & reporting skills
- Highly driven and results oriented, aggressive approach to winning business
Nigeria (all locations)
Closing Date: Not Specified