Nimbus passion lies in sourcing only the best talent, we do this through using a rigorous recruitment process. We are trusted advisers to our clients, our ability to source the best talent has a significant impact on business performance as well as enhancing individual careers. We operate a platinum level of service.
Job Title: Chief Commercial Officer
- The right individual will be able to demonstrate his/her proven track record of consistently growing sales and will play a large leadership role, contributing to the strategic planning and growth of the company.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to contribute to the growth strategy and direction within the Company.
- Lead and direct all Sales and Business Development in line with the company strategy to expand their services within the designated region
- Driving all aspects of sales activities and strategies for the company
- Responsible for developing, managing, and implementing a commercial business plan to achieve projected sales and profitability through the generation of new business from existing and new customers
- Responsible for managing and retaining existing customer relationships and contracts in partnership with management and sales teams
- Participating in local and logistics bids, creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP/RFQ responses
- Participating in monthly Business Review Meetings with key clients
- Actively develop client relationships at a senior level and be responsible for delivering services that meet the market requirements and offering smart solutions to secure new business
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the sales and marketing team; train and motivate staff; develop appropriate succession plans.
Degree in related discipline
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an Executive Commercial Management position within a Logistics/Supply Chain company or similar
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- An extensive track record in Sales within Logistics/Supply Chain business
- Solutions orientated
- Experience working in the African market
- Possess extensive relationship network in the industry
- Aggressive, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills
A highly attractive Ex Pat package is on offer including accommodation, transport, healthcare, schooling and bonus
Closing Date: Not Specified