Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
Our major driving force is our deep seated passion to improve performance using the best possible initiative ideas, supporting our clients to improve and modify, exceeding expectations and in the end creating ultimate satisfaction. We are constantly on the edge of transforming, as we believe that nothing is impossible.
Job Title: Clearing & Logistic Officer
- Understand product, proforma invoices & HS codes (related to duty rates), writing & training of form M (via online).
- Understand the documents & clearing cycle, form M submission online, form M opening letter, preparing letters such as debit advice & and updating reports.
- Follow up with bank for form M acceptance & RAR issuance.
- Cross-check documents & RAR’s.
- Prepare duty estimation, duty letters as well as follow up with all due payments.
- Follow up consignment arrival, consignments clearing process update and also with the clearing agent on a daily basis for updates needed for each shipment.
- Prepare authority, claims and bidding letters.
- Follow up deliveries & containers in transit.
- Prepare Clearing agents invoices and ensure submission.
- Check exchange control documents and prepare letter of submission.
Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Shipping Management / Business Administration or any other related course.
Closing Date: Not Specified