efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Interact with customers over the phone, face to face, by email, or live chat.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Good communication skills
- Can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Have very good IT and Numeracy skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Well-presented, polite and tactful
Closing Date:31st August, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org