OCAG is about to start the implementation of an integrated community case management of malaria, pneumonia and diarrhoea (ICCM) in partnership with Christian Aid and funding from DFID/UKAid subject to signing of contract agreement.
Job Title: Driver
- The role is responsible for ensuring staff, visitors and goods are taken to their required destination safely.
- The post holder will maintain all vehicles, including safety equipment, ensure regular maintenance of the project vehicle and where required, ensure any complex vehicle repairs are carried out by the appropriate service provider.
Minimum of Secondary School Certification with basic knowledge of administrative support
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of five years driving experience, including evidence of a one year learning period with a valid driving licence and any other documentation required to drive and maintain a four wheel vehicle.
- Experience driving a vehicle with passengers, knowledge of the area and experience of liaising with government and security officials when required.
- Good knowledge of roads in Nigeria with specific requirement in Benue
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Closing Date: 2nd September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: email@example.com stating the position as subject of the mail.