Job Title:Front Office / Admin
- Write a proposal and official letter
- Attend to clients for a period of 10 - mins
- Exhibit other skills on demand practically
OND, HND OR B.Sc. Membership of a professional body may be an advantage
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 or 2 years for Front Office/Admin Executive Applicants
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficiency with computer usage (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Presentation skills
- Book keeping & Accounting
- Research & Reporting skills
- Ability to represent the organization
- Poise and good dress sense
- Positive team spirit
- Social Media Savvy
- A good team player
- Loyal and ready to work with the organization for minimum of the next 3 years etc.
Interested Candidates should PLEASE FORWARD their Application & CVs to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be absorbed in the client's firm and be taken through an induction and corporate orientation.
Staffing will be based on speed learning, entrepreneurial mindset, out of the box thinking, swift adaptation to roles and creativity.
This will cover basic salary with a percentage for communication, transport, accommodation, wardrobe and feeding allowances.
Closing Date: 31st August, 2016.