The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
Our 30 year success story has been one filled with excitement and fulfilment for our clients, overcoming difficult challenges, cutting across Private, Public and social sectors while staying true to our beliefs that limitations are only a figment of the imagination, with our committed and innovative team, we have proved this time and again.
Our focus has always been to maximize output, performance and excellence, and this can be attested to by the numerous brands we have worked with in West Africa.
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- The HRBP is expected to deliver proactive and flexible HR services by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees at the company's clients’ location, while driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation.
- The HRBP reports directly to the Team Lead with a dotted reporting line to the Sector Head.
- Improve client service experience, create engaged clients and facilitate relationship growth
- Attend regular client meetings to stay abreast of all key developments concerning the account and to gather knowledge that could assist in developing and growing the account
- Conduct clients and employee satisfaction surveys to ensure optimal satisfaction at all times
- Take ownership of client issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Deploy strategies focused towards resolving employee and client issues within 48hrs
- Keep accurate records and document clients actions and discussions
- Generate and collate qualified candidates database
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Enroll all employees on the Medical and Pension Scheme
- Presentation and reporting of activities in various Client locations
- Work closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly or monthly).
- Maintenance of payroll and leave planning system.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
B.Sc/HND in any social sciences related field
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of one (1) year HR Generalist experience
- Minimum of one (1) year Client Servicing experience
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law.
- Strong Employee Relations Knowledge
- Business Needs Analysis
- Ability to work in a fast paced, reactive environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Able to analyse data and resolve issues with practical solutions
- Good project management skills
Closing Date: Not Specified