RS Hunter Limited was established in 2008 with the aim of providing professional and affordable HR consulting services to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) who could not afford to employ their own in-house HR team or companies who required experienced HR consultants to deal with their complex HR issues. Over the years, we have expanded from working with only SMEs to also supporting larger organisations who desire vital strategic HR support necessary to achieve their corporate vision. We specialise in offering practical solutions that emphasize internationally accepted best practices - either as a project or on a retained basis. By adopting this flexible approach we are able to design tailored solutions to suit each client’s requirements while taking budget restrictions into consideration. Our experienced in-house team of HR consultants are knowledgeable in all areas of HR ranging from organisational change, development of HR policies and procedures to employee management.
Job Title: Web Developer
- Building company’s website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems
Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position
- Knowledge of Word press, Joomla and Umbraco
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
B.sc in Computer Science related field
Closing Date: Not Specified