MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- To drive productivity ,professionalism and operational efficiency in the attainment of excellent service delivery
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by keeping abreast of relevant industry news and notifying the team as appropriate.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
- Develop implementation and project plans.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation etc.
- Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes
- Plan and manage the development and maintenance of required user systems
- Participate in events relating to system upgrades and testing. Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results
- Create detailed functional design documents for conversions, interfaces, and reports
- Work with business unit and IS team to define and design user systems architecture. Ensure the availability of all required systems
- Estimate resource requirement and determine IT impacted groups
- Monitor and drive resolution of issues
- Ensure proper documentation of all user systems and provide user guides for new and/or modified systems
- Serve as a resource to super-users for education on technical system functionality.
- First degree in any relevant discipline BA, BEd, BSc or HND
- Fluent in English
- Relationship Management
- Relevant systems training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment
Closing Date: 7th September, 2016.