At Page, we continuously strive to understand our clients’ needs so we provide efficient financial solutions or opportunities for the customers and stakeholders we serve.
Our services are tailored to meet client’s preferences because we place great value in sustaining lasting corporate relationships with our clients throughout their financial lives.
Job title : Relationship Manager
- Responsible for delivering performance target of the team
- Ensure and maintain healthy team dynamics so as to achieve desired goal
- Prospecting, converting and retaining new accounts in a manner that will positively impact the banks customer base.
- Review market and internal conditions and develop investment strategy that grows Page’s revenue streams.
- Develop compelling business cases (motivations) for investment, clearly identifying return on investment and risk/s
- Accountable for achieving target
- Coordinate Marketing and business development activities of the team
- Drive profit growth by acquisition of new customers
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that performance conform to expectations.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Confidence and Presentation skills
- Understanding and interest in financial / banking products and markets
- Ability to analyze and research information
Send CVs to HRcareers@pagemfbank.com
23rd of August 2016