Job Title: Senior/ Principal Sales Executive
- Selling both Applications and Telecom Network Infrastructure solutions to the Service Providers in West Africa
- Responsible and accountable for achieving allocated quarterly and annual sales quota
- Prospect and increase awareness of Oracle Communications’ products in the region, building a sustainable and growing pipeline of opportunities.
- Develop existing Oracle Communications customer relationships in the region and identify expansion opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with Oracle CGBU account teams and other Oracle lines of business to identify opportunities in the Oracle installed base and/or net new accounts.
- Manage and close Oracle Communications sales opportunities through account and opportunity planning and execution.
- Learn and maintain process and functional knowledge and associated business benefits of Oracle Communications products customer references, competitors and industry trends
- Lead the development, presentation and sale of opportunity specific value propositions.
- Negotiate pricing, concessions and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling Telecom applications and/ or infrastructure products to tier 1,2,3 carriers.
- Proven Account Management experience.
- Proven success in establishing strategic relations with customers and closing major deals
- Good understanding of Telecom technology, from OSS/ BSS to IP, SS7, SIP
- Willingness to travel
Closing Date: Not Specified