Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC. from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 31, 2016 .
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Computer literacy is a must.
6th September, 2016
Click here to apply online