With over 57 million subscribers and more than $16 billion invested so far in the economy, MTN is the largest provider of mobile network access and ICT solutions in Nigeria, connecting whole communities with each other and with the rest of the world. Since our entry into the market in 2001, MTN has become an intrinsic part of Nigerian social and economic life, offering a wide range of products and services which act as a catalyst for fiscal and human development. Our leadership position in the area of network coverage, expansion and state of the art infrastructure remains constant.
MTN provides network coverage to over 3,775 cities, towns and villages nationwide. Through our Foundation
MTN has also invested N18 billion in carrying out Corporate Social Responsibility projects in 550 locations in all 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT. MTN Nigeria subsists on the core brand values of the MTN Group - Leadership, Integrity, Relationship, Innovation and a Can do attitude. We also offer a unique Employee Value Proposition centred around the following five pillars: - Brand Strength - Leadership Brand, - Investing in our Talent, - A Globally Diverse Culture - Total Reward and Recognition. As we progress with our operations, MTN embraces a win-win ideology that will ultimately stimulate economic development and a vibrant, stable society.
Job Title: Major Incident & Problem Management Coordinator
- To Coordinate, Standardise And Supervise All Enterprise Systems Major Incidents And Problems Management Activities Within MTN IS Department To Best Practice Standards
- To Proactively Detect And Prevent Future Problems/Incidents And Initiate A Known Error Sub-Process To Allow Quicker Diagnosis And Resolution
- Extract Value From What We Already Have By Focusing On Optimizing Processes Within The Unit/Department In Line With The Value Creation Philosophy. This Includes Individual Contributions And Recommendations To Improve Existing Business Project/Initiative.
- Drive Innovation By Identifying And Taking Advantage Of New Business Opportunities, E.G., By Stimulating And Encouraging New Business Opportunities, Launch Of Products, Product/Process Innovation, Business Model Innovation Etc.
- Maintain Leadership In The ICT/Digital Industry By Partnering With MTNN’s Partners To Improve Their Processes Which In Turn Will Improve The Efficiency Of MTNN’s Operations.
- Enhance/Expand MTN’s Role In The Larger National Macro Environment By Participating In CSR Projects And/Or NGO’s, Involvement In Recognized Professional Institutions, Participating In Think-Tank Activities Etc.
- Sustain The Right Organisational Culture And Behaviors By Demonstrating The Vital Behaviours Every Time.
- Drive Availability Of All Enterprise Systems In MTN Nigeria
- Coordinate, Convene And Facilitate Major Incident And Problem Review Meetings
- Assemble And Maintain Problem History Records; Prepare Statistics And Trend Reports For Use In Review Of The Problem Management Process
- Develop Faults/Problem Trend Analysis And Prepare Service Improvement Plans To Address Identified Gaps
- Ensure Every Reoccurring Problems Has A Problem Ticket For Proper Tracking And Root Cause Analysis
- Drive Major Incident Resolution Within Stipulated Timeframe And Ensure Problem Records Are Logged, Tracked And Root Cause Analysis Determined
BEng, BTech, BSC Or HND
- Coordination And Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong Analytical And Statistical Skills.
- Good Communication And Presentation Skills
Experience & Training
- First Degree In Any IT Related Discipline
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification
- Fluent In English
- Minimum Of 4 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience In Supervising Others
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Project Management
- ITIL V3 Practitioner Problem Management
Closing Date: Not Specified