Job Title: Account Manager
- Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory.
- Coordinate orders and sales forecasts within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for in their assigned territory/accounts in conjunction with Product Sales Specialist/product Specialists.
- Maintain relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory (or within defined care area/department scope). Represent OneGEHC in the account or care area/department and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
- Maintain Go-to-Market plans in conjunction with Zone cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve targets and grow GE’s share of customer investments in capital, diagnostics and operational expenditures.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
- In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare promotional events in assigned territory. Be aware of customer segmentation and promote offerings relevant to each client’s segment.
- Prospecting for new customers and business opportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio.
- Prioritize new leads to create a balanced sales funnel for future sales.
- Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Product Specialists, Care Area or Category Leaders, Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation.
- Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Lead & coordinate multi-P&L proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities across diagnostic product portfolio with relevant Product Sales Specialists, Product Specialist and other sales support staff
- Ensure order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Lead successful negotiation and closure of multi P&L opportunities, interfacing with all key buyer influencers. Assist Product Sales Specialists in negotiation and deal closure of single product deals as required.
- Promote point of sale service contracts and financing solutions and drive margin through selling value and achieving price targets.
- Develop a solid knowledge of GE product and service portfolio and competitors’ products.
- Develop and maintain expertise of market and technology trends in order to understand customer issues and challenges as well as educating customer on their unmet clinical and business needs.
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of CxO level business and clinical needs and how GE provide solutions/offerings to meet these needs differently from the competition.
Bachelor Degree level or the equivalent of four years of sales experience.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years of strategic sales experience.
- 2 years experience in healthcare.
- Proven key account management and project planning skills.
- Strong customer focus and desire to continiously improve expertise
- Strong competitive drive
- Well developed listening, influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Fluent in English language.
Closing Date: Not Specified
Closing Date: Not Specified