Job Type: Administrative/Office Assistant
- The administrative Assistant provides administrative decision-making and logistic support to the program.
- S/He oversees the workings of the back office personnel and support staff.
- The incumbent works at managing the office budget and reviews the office expenditure. S/He supports departments within the organization and provides support for any and all projects.
- The position will plan, direct or coordinate all supportive services off the organization.
- Establish and implement administration and logistic procedures in Inc with organizational requirement.
- Identify establish and manage an effective working office for the program ensuring effective security
- Identify, establish and manage accommodation for international staff and consultants ensuring effective security
- Maintain administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintain a safe and secure work environment; develop personal growth opportunities
- Maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of physical assets and office, including vehicles, equipment, furniture and office building; arrange for repairs as necessary
- Degree in Business Administration/Social Sciences or Humanities
- 2 years relevant experience in administration/logistics
- Excellent interpersonal with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Event management skills and corporate representation acumen
- Ability to develop, monitor, and maintain management information systems and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing end over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of organizations and audiences and to research, analyse and interpret complex information and produce clear verbal and written reports
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Closing Date: 23 September, 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a One page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with full name as title of the document to: email@example.com with the position and location clearly stated as subject of the emaila