Job Title: Assistant Chief Auditor
- Candidates must possess a good honours degree from a recognized University or its equivalent plus the Professional diploma of the Association of the National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) or possession of final Certificate of any of the following Professional Accountancy bodies or their equivalent.
- In addition to possession of a good honours degree in Accountancy/HND Certificate, applicants must have at least twelve years post qualification cognate experience and possess the certificate of any of the following Bodies.
- Professional Certification(s):
- Institutes of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountant (ICMA)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPA)