We advise executives leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology, digital, advanced analytics, transformations, sustainability and mergers & acquisitions, across all industries and geographies.
Actuarial Advisory Consults is passionate about achieving better results for our clients' results that go beyond financial and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic and enduring.
Job Title: Associate HR Partner
- Assist the HR Partner team in implementing HR programs and policies throughout the businesses they support via planning, project management, data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Ensure appropriate on-boarding of new employees, assist the HR Business Partner in coordinating the talent assessment and year-end processes, and monitor mandatory training attendance. Provide suggestions on next steps based on analysis (i.e. compensation analysis).
- The Associate HR Business Partner assists the HR Business Partner team in implementing HR programs and policies throughout the businesses they support via project management, data gathering,
- Provide basic HR guidance and counsel to administrative personnel, leaders, or employees on questions that cannot be accommodated by the HR Service Center or that require special attention.
- Provide guidance and counsel to Business line leaders and employees on issues that cannot be accommodated by the HR Service Center due to the nature of the issue or unique business line programs and relationships. Talent acquisition, employee relations, training and development, termination checklists, use of the Human Resource Information System, company recognition programs, etc.
- Perform issue resolution with HR Service Delivery include resolving payroll issues, planning for special payments to employees, or providing infrastructure information about business unit organization to be encoded in Human Resource Information Systems of the organization
- Support the HR data / reporting needs of the team, using knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Human Resource Information Systems, and general database management and reporting to supplement and communicate with the HR Reporting area, ensuring HR Business Partners have the data and reports they need on both a routine and ad hoc or project basis.
- Provide work direction and coaching to team of Associate HR Business partners.
Bachelor's degree from a reputable institution or equivalent experience.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively build strong relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Ability to effectively implement new business strategies and processes.
- Ability to identify and anticipate client needs and make informed recommendations.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and responsibilities.
- Ability to synthesize multiple points and/or sources of data.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt to change.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Particularly detail oriented.
- Utilize sound judgment to determine applicability of processes and/or solutions.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and CV's to: email@example.com