Job Title: Auditor Grade I
- Candidates must possess a good honours degree from a recognized University or its equivalent plus the Professional diploma of the Association of the National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) or possession of final Certificate of any of the following Professional Accountancy bodies or their equivalent.
- In addition to possession of a good honours degree in Accountancy, applicants must have at least three (3) years post qualification cognate experience or B.Sc/HND plus the Professional Diploma of the Association of National accountants of Nigeria (ANAN).
- Professional Certification(s):
- Institutes of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountant (ICMA)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPA)