Job Title: Brand Manager
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and brand plans, integrating relevant insights and ensuring buy-in/support and commitment to the plans across the relevant market.
- Ensure alignment for brand with market/regional priorities
- Manage the budget for the brand within plan periods to deliver business goals.
- Manage multiple internal and external stakeholders (including agencies) effectively, exerting influence where necessary to promote brand success.
Bachelors’ Degree (or its equivalent) in a commercial field.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ experience in FMCG or Beer market environment in the Marketing field
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of the marketing mix for FMCG
- Practical experience managing a brand through 2 – 3 business cycles
- Above average computer literacy and ability to manipulate data
- Good communication skills
- Applying insights with rigour
- Brand positioning and creative platform
- Integrated activity planning
- Tracking, analysis and renovation
- Activation and execution
- Ability to take a broad business perspective
- Managing complexity
- Winning attitude and good interpersonal skills
Closing Date: Not Specified