Job Title: Clinical Supervisor (CS)
- This is an Assistant Manager position reporting to the State Team Leader (STL) in the region. This position will be responsible for ensuring direct provision of Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART) services in an integrated community health centre setting, developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with community stakeholders and evaluating service delivery outcomes.
- S/He will work with programme team to develop and/or review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the provision of ART services to Key Populations.
- S/He will provide ART services to Key Populations in line with current World health Organisation (WHO) recommendations and national guidelines both at the One-Stop-Shop (OSS) and through mobile ART.
- S/He will oversee clinical HIV treatment protocols in each clinical department to reflect the needs of the target population and ensure consistency of treatment services throughout the OSS.
- S/He will be responsible for effective management and supervision of clinicians, health service providers, volunteers and case managers at the OSS as well as mobile ART teams.
- Must possess a medical degree (MBBS, MBChB, or MBBCh) from a recognized institution
- Possession of Master's Degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supervising and coordinating the direct provision of Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART) services in an integrated community health centre setting.
- Knowledge of global and national HIV treatment standards and licensure requirements.
- Leadership/mentoring skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook among others.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, data interpretation and presentation skills.
Closing Date: 14th September, 2016.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information.
- Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Please note that attempts to apply for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification by the system.