Job Title: Commissioning/Start Up Manager
- Manages the interface with financial and project personnel for cost control, estimate at completion (EAC), contracting strategies, pricing, billing, accounts receivable and change orders.
- Significant interface with the customer on issues related to contracts, benchmarking, cost competitiveness, WBS structures and price/rate adjustments.
- Ensures compliance with all related processes, including Contract Project Management and other financial control processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Operations or related field.
- Master's degree (MBA) or equivalent business experience preferred with 8-10 years’ experience in Finance, Planning, Scheduling, Procurement, Contracts or other related roles.
- Must have working knowledge of all product lines and demonstrates a thorough understanding of FTI financial processes (working capital, sales/margin/mark-up, inbound, etc).
- Must be able to demonstrates effective leadership ability within a matrixed team environment and contributes significantly to team performance with a broad understanding of division's businesses and external/internal economic factors affecting business.
- Must understands contract guidelines and profit impact of decisions.
- Must be Knowledgeable in insurance, letters of credit, terms and conditions: warranties, indemnities, contract risk analysis, foreign exchange and other commercial matters
Closing Date: 4th March, 2017.