The Driver is an integral part of the Nigeria Country Office Administrative and Logistics support team. Under the general supervision of the Country Director, the incumbent would report directly to the RMO.
Job Title: Driver
- Transport of authorized personnel to/from airports, meetings, appointments and other official duties.
- Transport authorized personnel on business travel to/from locations throughout Nigeria and surrounding countries.
- Offer logistic support to staff before, during and after meetings.
- Delivery and collection of official mails, documents and other items.
- Meeting official personnel at the airport and facilitating immigration and customs formalities and any other protocol matter.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of vehicles, checking oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres and any other normal basic checks on official vehicles to ascertain their motorable and road-worthy condition.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept clean at all times and in a ready-to-go condition.
- Follow all steps required by Bank rules in case of accident or near-accident.
- Log all trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption, changing of oil, lubrication, etc.
- Ability to conduct hands-on coaching for staff and colleagues, especially on defensive driving.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management or any other person acting on behalf of management.
- Secondary level education with at least 3 passes in WASCE or equivalent training.
- At least 5 years driving experience, defensive driving skills being an advantage.
- Possess a valid National driving License.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Ability to interact in the Local Language is desirable.
- Working knowledge of the City of Abuja.
Closing Date: 28 September 2016