Job Title: Executive Assistant to Group MD
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results
- Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- HND/BSc in Management or related field
- Minimum 4-6 years administrative support or executive assistance to a senior management staff
- Advance MS Office Experience
- Problem solving ability
- Must be resident in Abuja, relocation isn't allowed.
Closing Date: 16 September 2016
Applicants should send their CV's and application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject matter Executive Assistant