Job Title: Fabrication Project Manager
- Monitors, executes and control key support functions and manufacturing resources to meet scheduled shipments in a quality and cost effective manner.
- Monitors and schedules the flow of materials, components, assemblies or inventory within the plant.
- Coordinates rental tool deployment, allocation, mobilization and storage activities through planning, execution and completion.
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering with emphasis on Mechanics/electronics or automation.
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must possess knowledge of Subsea equipment as well as Customer supplied product.
- Must have a general knowledge of typical manufacturing and inspection processes.
- Should also be familiar with offshore operations, inclusive of Installation, work-over and retrieval.
Closing Date: 4th March, 2017.