Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, USA we serve customers globally via a network of more than 600 distributors and approximately 6,500 dealer locations in 190 countries. In 2013, we reported net income of $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion.
It started with a commitment to build powerful, dependable products and for 95 years, we've designed hundreds of new products and hired & promoted thousands of people. We are committed to building partnerships with our people, our customers, our environment and our communities. This is how we do business. And we call Working Right.
Job Title: Field Service Technician Graduate
- Completes training in line with skill and business requirements
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete basic repairs, including preparing required parts and tools
- Engages with customer in a courteous and professional manner. Ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Maintains service tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation
- Interfaces with sales, manufacturing, and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
- Bachelors (2nd Class Upper & above) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- Can resolve basic technical problems
- Ability to work safely and identify safety risks, including completion of any required safety training and the Job Safety Assessment process
- Capable of developing effective working relationships
Closing Date: Ongoing