Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager is accountable as the finance focal point for our country office in Nigeria.
- The Finance Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations, policies and procedures as well as monthly closing and reporting activities, comparison to budget/ forecasts and adjustment of rolling forecasts.
- The Finance Manager ensures quality and timely internal and external reporting and monitors finance activities, performing quality financial management analysis for decision support.
- The Finance Manager will proactively work with the Finance Services network on key issues and opportunities and find and implement solutions in country.
- The Finance Manager will manage all aspects of finance (governance, compliance, closing & reporting, risks and opportunities management, planning & forecasting, cash and working capital management, KPIs & provision of information for decision-making, SAP, HFM access control).
- The Finance Manager will identify and manage/support improvement initiatives, through the “#thejourney” programme, in order to increase efficiency/ effectiveness/ profitability of the business over time.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or similar and advanced university degree in Finance, Accounting or CPA / ACA / ACCA required.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years finance experience, of which 5+ in Nigeria.
- Extensive knowledge of Nigerian tax laws would be an advantage.
- SAP and HFM experience is required.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lead/ engage/ grow teams.
- Ability to work across different levels of the organisation.
- Ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo
- HSE mindset.
- Computer literate in Excel, Power Point and Word