The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Title: Financial Planning & Analyst Manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships with divisional/BU heads and other business leaders, and act as their finance business partner for appropriate decision making
- Manage the weekly Business Margin Review for Food and Agro-Allied Division
- Drive margin improvement through accurate financial information and analysis
- Review and analyse actuals vs. forecast at Division and BU level
- Understand full set of financials (P&L, B/S, Cash Flow) at Division and BU level
- Support financial analysis on New Product Development
- Understand and analyse SKU/Customer/Regional profitability
- Understand and analyse our various distribution model
- Analyse Advertising and Promotion return on investment
- Develop robust Sales and cost of sales forecasting system
- Develop new financial tracking tools for Sales department
- Develop margin sensitivity analysis across the Business
- Work closely with Head of FP&A/Management Reporting & Costing on any ad-hoc analysis required for management and shareholders
- Five (5) O’ level credits including Mathematics and English
- First Degree in related field
- Relevant professional qualifications and membership of ICAN, ACCA, or other similar professional bodies
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience of commercial financial analysis, management reporting and budgeting
- Experience in managing a small team and working with various business partners
- Worked in multinational FMCG company with exposure to senior management
- Senior commercial Financial Analyst with supervisory experience or a FP&A Manager seeking a stable opportunity with very large responsibilities and direct exposure to executive management and shareholders of the company.
- Demonstrate full understanding of financials, planning and analysis
- Experience of ERP and BI systems and advanced Excel skills
- Strong team player who enjoys being challenged and drive process improvements within an organization.
11th October, 2016.