Job Title: Governance Advisor (Agriculture)
- We will be recruiting a Governance Advisor position in Centre of Government institutions - Presidents’ and Prime Ministers’ offices; cross-government co-ordination offices; and strategy, policy and delivery units, as well as within Priority Ministries. This include:
- Agriculture - individuals with experience in value chain development, investment appraisal, and business planning and market analysis. Experience in emerging market economies preferred.
- AGI seeks to create multi-disciplinary teams and are particularly interested in candidates with experience planning and delivery, performance management processes; change management, executive/private office support to a senior leader; or government and strategic communications. Governance Advisors within Priority Ministries will be expected to demonstrate experience of working with the senior leadership to develop planning and implementation capacity.
- Candidates who speak fluent French and/or Portuguese, will be prioritized for roles in our Francophone and Lusophone countries. For this role, experience of living and working in developing countries is desirable but not essential.
- 7+ years relevant professional experience within public/civil services worldwide; strategy consulting; relevant industry experience; private equity and finance; and international development.
Closing Date: 31st December, 2017.