The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee - Flour Operations
- Our Graduate trainee programme is a twenty-month intensive training and development initiative that supports the trainees in hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
- Successful Trainees will be quickly integrated into our Flour Operations business and equipped with business, managerial and professional competencies to pursue a rewarding career and position themselves for leadership roles in the business.
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English/WAEC at not more than one sitting
- First degree in Food Science Technology, Mechanical/Electrical/ Chemical/Process/ Production Engineering
- Minimum of Second Class Honours, (Upper Division)
- Have completed NYSC by 31st August 2016
- Not be more than 28 years old by 31st December 2016.
Skills and Experience
- Be result oriented, a lover of responsibility and enthusiastic about learning and self improvement.
- Be a good team player with high energy level and great appetite for fast paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication and organization skills, display initiative and be capable of independent thoughts.
- No work experience is required