Job Title: Graphic Designer
- The graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, online banners, posters, Mobile apps, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual 'brand'.
- The graphic designer will work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager.
- They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Closing Date: 23 September, 2016
How to Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org