Our Client, a leading EPC company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for coordinating the development of commercial & supply chain transactions relating to all projects.
Job Title: Commercial Head
- Responsible for coordinating all Project Planning and Design Activities and Functions for achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Coordinate the Commercial Transactions of the company covering all projects and relating to Projects Tendering, Contracts Claims & Projects Risk Management, Invoicing and Certifications of Project Milestones and, Services and Material Procurement
- Having strong focus on the economics and profitability of production or the services rendered by the entire department
- Responsible for deploying assigned and co – opted projects within agreed budget and deadlines
- Functional in the management of the end - to - end process of entire business unit
- Recommend polices and standards that are aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company's set objectives; long-term and periodic.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all purchasing functions and commitments of the company.
B.Sc/HND with MBA in Engineering and/or Marketing and/or Law
- Minimum of 8 years of Marketing experience with large project experience in Construction, Oil and Power Industries
- Must have reputable professional certification in related function and industry
- Proficiency in an ERP Solutions
- Good Advisory skills on contractual matters and formulating correspondence for civil engineering projects.
- Able to use appropriate techniques for recording and documentation of information including registration of interest, preparation of bills of quantities and analysis of tenders
Closing Date: Not Specified
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Head, Commercial to firstname.lastname@example.org