It started with a commitment to build powerful, dependable products and for 95 years, we've designed hundreds of new products and hired & promoted thousands of people. We are committed to building partnerships with our people, our customers, our environment and our communities. This is how we do business. And we call Working Right.
Job Title: HR Administrator
- Manage the HR OneSource database across the region. Interface with Payroll and Line HR and Mobility to resolve data issues. Conduct compliance reviews and audits. Audit and improve the date integrity of OneSource. To collect and enter all data into the HR information system (OneSource) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Extract data to prepare reports for stakeholders across the ABO.
- Review database integrity, identify any gaps against metrics, determine the appropriate process, team, forms etc. improvements to establish plans of improvement
- Run regular reports to check for and correct data categorization/coding and data conflicts
- Measure OS data integrity for the HR function and assist the HR FE Leader on improvement initiatives
- Ensuring all HR forms are received from Line Managers/HR Generalist on-time and entered on-time accurately
- Determine and establish a protocol for managing Line HR submission of packs on-time, including establishing and communicating any adjustments to timing
- Administration of employee New Starters, Terminations and all changes to employee records. Create and maintain employee personal files.
- Establish and maintain the HR filing system
- Conduct compliance checks to ensure information received is appropriate and properly authorized
- Maintain Contract worker data ensuring accuracy of data for reporting
- Provide accurate visibility to CWK contract status
- Ensure all data is entered into OneSource and paperwork is sent to payroll every monthly before cut-off deadlines
- Resolving compliance, OS and payroll issues
- Consistently prepare timely and accurate reports on a regular schedule, e.g. headcount, OS errors, OS audits, etc.
- Ensure all forms are compliant with legislation and Cummins policies and procedures deciding the right players to provide input, review and sign-off.
A minimum of 1 year experience in Human Resources Administration or administration in a related field Excellent administrative and organizational skills
Working practical knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to create and accurately summarize data reports Experience working with data systems
- Person Specification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management and staff
- Highly organized, excellent time management skills and able to multi task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well on own initiative and as part of a small tea
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- High commitment and loyalty.
Closing Date: Not Specified
Closing Date: Not Specified