Job Title: HR Director
- Leads the company in the creation, coordination and execution of HR initiatives and programs in the areas of employee engagement, employee relations, recruitment, training, health and safety, payroll and benefits administration.
- Effectively partner with business managers on HR initiatives.
- Use general knowledge of Regional Employment law, H&S compliance requirements and all applicable labour laws to act in line with company policy and ensure fair and consistent application of laws, policies and guidelines.
- Lead and support the annual HR processes such as appraisals, compensation reviews, etc.
- Create and implement the organisation's performance management processes through coaching, educating and providing feedback at the managerial and employee levels.
- Coordinate the exit process for employees; include conducting exit interviews with employees, and compiles exit interview feedback.
- Partner with managers on effective recruitment of team members, includes interviewing, reference checks, etc.
- Conduct Employee Relations investigations (policy violations/open door related concerns).
- Work in partnership with management to develop and execute plans to address problem areas.
- Proactively provide team with tools and resources.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Perform additional duties, projects, etc. as necessary that supports the business.
Bachelor's degree is minimum; B.A in Human Resources or similar. Masters' Degree will be an advantage
Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in the field at HR Generalist or Manager level
- Community and socially savvy with experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Establishes strong partnerships with all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Capability to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment in a fast paced energetic culture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of federal and state labour laws; decision-making, leadership, people and problem-solving skills; knowledge of time accounting
- Software, human resources software, accounting/payroll software, enterprise resource planning
- Software and cv/resume submission software
Closing Date: Not Specified