Job Title: HRIS Analyst
- To ensure the effective and efficient utilization of technology in the management of all hr related information including the day-to-day management of hris and other similar applications
- Support human resources strategy implementation
- Liaise with information systems division on all hr technology requirements and issues
- Liaise with mtnn group on requests relating to the usage of the hris
- Maintain application documentation, user manuals, slas and other operational documentation
- Provide professional advice on the development and implementation of strategies relating to human resources information systems (hris).
- Extract and analyze data from hris as required and design/generate requested reports for the organization.
- Assist employees with their oracle log on details –send oracle username and password to employees for access onto the oracle hris system.
- Upload employee details on the oracle hris database, examine and verify employee information on hris and ensure its accuracy and completeness.
- Develop training and end-user documentation and provide both formal and informal training on the hris to hr and business end users.
- Analyze, maintain and troubleshoot hris and other hr related applications and systems and ensure their integration and data security.
- Monitor and provide 2nd level resolution of issues on the oracle system and ensure adequate backup of hris and other hr systems.
- Perform systems audit to ensure no violation of hris access and keep an accurate log of hris down-time.
- Support hr systems and technology-related initiatives and liaise with 1st level support team in meeting system related requests having technical implications.
- Assist the hr division on special and on-going projects on the hris by providing systems, administrative and research support.
- First degree in computer science or related field
- Relevant is system certification will be an added advantage
Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years work experience
- 2 years in project coordination and systems integration/support
- 1 year in formal business analysis or business advisory role
- Exposure to oracle hris application or similar applications
- Experience in the human resources function will be an advantage
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective business writing skills.
- Project Management
- Data Analysis