We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Over the past century we have built up a wealth of knowledge and expertise, initially by successfully controlling TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have also shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague in the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices worldwide. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate, and government donors.
Job Type:Human Resources Officer
- The HR Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining the Human Resource Management policy according to the field manual, advising and supporting the staff and implementing the policy in the firm. In addition.
- The Human Resource Officer maintain other staff and payroll records and performs administrative and organizational tasks in the hold of HR.
- Hierarchically the HR officer reports to the Director Operations
Bachelor’s degree, an MBA or additional degree in human resource management is an advantage
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years working experience, 2 years experience with an international organization is an advantage
- Competent with organizational HR analysis development of HR policies and advising about a positive work climate for all staff
- Ability to stimulate staff in their personal professional development
- Good numerical skills
- Strong social and communication skills
- Self starter, team player, dynamic, solid
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advances verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of relevant software applications
Closing Date: 9 September 2016
How to Apply
Applicants should send their application (curriculum vitae, motivation letter, 3 professional references) to: "the Country Representative KNCV Nigeria Challenge TB project" via: firstname.lastname@example.org The position you are applying for should be the subject of your e-mail.