Job Title: Installation Engineer/Specialist
- Applies expert product knowledge and seasoned experience to broader scope and more complex problems and projects during offshore operations.
- Works independently to establish design requirements, conceptualize, plan and execute designs.
- Regularly takes a lead role in assigned projects as assigned by the Technical Manager.
- Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost effective manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 6-8 years’ relevant experience;
- Master’s degree in Engineering plus 2 -4year’s experience, or 8-12 years’ experience in the service, maintenance, and design of sophisticated Topside and subsea control systems
Closing Date: 5th March, 2017.