Job Title: IT Administrator
- The IT Administrator role is responsible for driving and implementing IT strategy for the company, while managing a team of support technicians and admin.
- You will ensure legal and IT compliance is at an enterprise level throughout the organization.
- Key areas of responsibility would be:
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems.
- Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
- Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Responsible for programming and formulas for access database
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- All IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Works with vendors to ensure IT requirements are met
- Supervise work done by the vendor and make sure they are done to specification required
B.Sc or HND in Information Technology or any related discipline.
Skills and Experience
- A Minimum of 2 yrs experience in IT Administration.
- Good knowledge in software such as SUN accounts, PEGASUS and SAGE
- Good understanding Of System/Servers Administration, IT Service Delivery, Networking
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional and/or relevant System/Server Administration Professional Certification
- Good knowledge and practical skills on IT Security
- Help desk Support skills.
- Servers, Desktops and other Hardware maintenance skills
Closing Date: 1st November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org