As one of the flagship companies in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, we require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to reposition our team in an expanding market
Job Title: Area Manager, Lube Sales
- Responsible for overseeing the sales operations of the company in assigned territories.
- Initiate, co-ordinate and effectively execute all sales and marketing strategies for area operations to efficiently achieve company’s corporate objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class upper) in any discipline from a reputable university.
- Post graduate/Master’s degree and additional qualification in marketing, sales and allied fields from reputable institutions is an added advantage.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
Skills and Experience
- Proven success in achieving exceptional sales performance in previous experience with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in industrial sales. Background of industrial sales in Lubricant industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form, be a team player, be able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales network and must take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
Closing Date: 14 September, 2016
How to Apply
Applicants should send a soft copy of their applications and CV's to: email@example.com