As one of the flagship companies in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, we require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to reposition our team in an expanding market
Job Type: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Oversees and manages the flow and exchange of information.
- Streamlines interactions with key departments and facilitates initiatives on behalf of the managing director.
- A goad MBA and Bachelor’s Degree.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with at least 6 years related experience in FMCG or Oil and Gas industry.
- Must possess good knowledge of business strategy, proven leadership, management, analytical and accounting skills.
- Must possess the ability to exercise judgement, initiative and discretion at all times.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills.
Closing Date: 14 September, 2016
How to Apply
Applicants should send a soft copy of their applications and CV's to: email@example.com