As one of the flagship companies in Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, we require vibrant, resourceful and innovative individuals to reposition our team in an expanding market
Job Type: General Manager, Finance
- Ensure timely provision of relevant and reliable financial information to stakeholders.
- Provide adequate control system and processes to secure the assets of the organization.
- Ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
Skills and Experience
- Must be a professional member of ICAN or other recognized accounting professional bodies.
- Must have at least 12 years cumulative work experience in Finance & Accounts function, six (6) of which must be in a management role within the FMCG or Oil & Gas environment with
- particular focus on the lubricant market.
- Must have a good knowledge of business strategy as well as the ability to exercise judgment, initiative and discretion at all times.
- Must possess proven leadership, management, analytical and accounting skills.
- Must be a good team player.
Closing Date: 14 September, 2016
How to Apply
Applicants should send a soft copy of their applications and CV's to: email@example.com