Job Title: Technical Workshop Assembly Personnel
- Assembles and tests mechanical assemblies according to FMCTI specifications. Applies advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in area of expertise.
- Assists during assembly of components in areas of expertise. Teaches other assemblers proper techniques and procedures for mastered key sub-assemblies.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR). Assists with FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SIT’s (System Integration Tests).
- Assists in preparing, maintaining and utilizing test stations and test equipment for factory and system acceptance testing.
- Resolves most questions and problems in mastered sub-assemblies. Refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Minimum HND with 4 -8 years’ experience with choke products and a Firm understanding of hydraulic circuits, the running of hydraulic power units, vacuum fill and choke function support equipment.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Closing Date: 23-Sep-2016