Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
Job Title: Data Management Associate
- Carry out regular and timely updates of product information and content on the website
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Collaborate with co-QC team members to meet internal quality levels for website activity and management daily
- Suggest processes aimed towards improvement of content for customer satisfaction
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Maintain an excellent level of service to the business
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Technology Management, Statistics or related course from a recognized and accredited University.
- Basic Knowledge of Web Programming Languages (HTML, CSS, PHP) & Web Technology is compulsory
Skills and Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Must be System Oriented/Process-driven
- Must exhibit a high level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and work to deadlines and targets
- Great attention to detail is key
- Must be tech savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Data Management/ Data Analysis is an added advantage.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience in Content Writing or similar job role within a fast paced organization.
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the E-commerce Industry
Closing Date: Not Specified