Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
Job Title: Quality Control Associate
- Carry out regular and timely updates of product information and content on the website
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Collaborate with co-QC team members to meet internal quality levels for website activity and management daily
- Suggest processes aimed towards improvement of content for customer satisfaction
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Maintain an excellent level of service to the business
- A Degree in Information Technology, Mass Communication, Computer Science or related course from a recognized and accredited University.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/ Dreamweaver application is compulsory
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Corel Draw application is compulsory
Skills and Experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Must be System Oriented/Process-driven
- Must exhibit a high level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and work to deadlines and targets
- Great attention to detail is key
- Must be tech savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Creative Writing and summary skills
- Minimum of one year experience in Creative Writing or similar job role within a fast paced organization.
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the E-commerce Industry
Closing Date: Not Specified