Job Title: Branch Manager
- The purpose of a branch manager is to develop and maintain branch business to their full potential and to ensure profitability by setting and achieving/exceeding targets
- Responsible for achieving the branch targets for major items (i.e commercial vehicle & construction equipment) and after sales (i.e. service, tyres & spares parts). Also to manage human resources in the branch
- Increase branch profitability by achieving/exceeding monthly targets for major items/spare parts and service
- Coordinate the branch activities and establish individual targets within branch objectives
- Ensure that all quality an operational standards are maintained at the company's expectations and implement new procedures, according to requirements
- Develop market for new business lines - major items and others
- Develop rapport with key corporate customers, financiers and government agencies
- Track and measure performance culture of staff
- Build team at the branch level for achieving the organisation goals
- Manage sales, after sales (workshops), spare parts and act as human resources manager at the branch.
- Submit monthly updated activity status report to the Head of Sales for discussion and for the preparation of action plan and RRI's (Rapid Result Initiative)
HND/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or related degree with an MBA
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 strong Engineering experience (Specialization in Commercial Vehicle will be preferred).
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge and skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to assess customer needs and determine what products service would best serve their interest.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills Microsoft Office Package.
Abuja and Port Harcourt
Closing Date: 15th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com on a subject matter - Branch Manager - Abuja or Port Harcourt