Job Title: Team Lead IT Audit
- Extract Value From What We Already Have By Focusing On Optimizing Processes Within The unit/Department In Line With The Value Creation Philosophy. This Includes Individual contributions And Recommendations To Improve Existing Business Project/Initiative, Capital/Budget efficiency Activities Within The Unit, Contracts Review And Negotiation In Collaboration With The Procurement Team, Structural Changes Within The Unit Etc.
- Drive Innovation By Identifying And Taking Advantage Of New Business Opportunities, E.G., By Stimulating And Encouraging New Business Opportunities, Launch Of Products, Product/Process Innovation, Business Model Innovation Etc.
- Maintain Leadership In The ICT/Digital Industry By Influencing Stakeholders Within Your immediate Ecosystem For MTNN’s Benefit. This Includes Participation In Credible External Think-tank Sessions, Involvement In Inter-Divisional Focus Group Sessions To Improve Business performance Etc. Enhance/Expand MTN’s Role In The Larger National Macro Environment By participating In CSR Projects And/Or NGO’s, Involvement In Recognized Professional Institutions, Think-Tank Activities Etc.
- Role Model The Vital Behaviours Needed To Sustain Organisational Performance And Drive People management Activities By Being The Principal Coach For Your Direct Reports Using The People management Framework. Participate In Employee Engagement Projects Such As Mentorship, facilitating Programs, Etc. In Addition, Support Recruitment, On Boarding And Grievance management Processes Etc.
- Involvement In IS And Network Group Process Designs.
- Direct Audit Team In Evaluating Data Controls, Integrity Checks, And Audit Trails Of Information Technology In Operation.
- Conduct Data Extraction, Analysis, And Security Reviews Utilizing Various Database, Spreadsheet and Software Tools.
- Perform Routine And Special Information Technology Audits With Basic Understanding Of Information Technology Internal Control Concepts, And In Accordance With Professional Standards.
- Prepare Work Papers For Assigned Tasks/Audit Procedures In Accordance With The Internal Audit Manual.
- Document Relevant Facts And Information To Support Testing And Conclusions, Enabling reviewers Follow The Logic And Methodology Applied.
- Follow Work Program As Developed By The IT Audit Manager, Seeking Guidance When Clarification Of Assigned Tasks Is Needed.
- Maintain All Audit Administration Documentation And Information As Required On Routine And Special Information Technology Audits.
- Review The Performance Of Individual Team Members And Complete Appraisals In Accordance with The Employee Performance Appraisal Procedures And Time Schedules.
First Degree In Related Discipline
Skills and Experience
- Fluent In English
- CISA, CIA Or Experience In Internal Audit Function
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience In Supervising Others
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- Experience In Internal Audit Function
- Internal Audit Training
- Fraud Management
- Business Risk Management
Closing Date: 20 September 2016