Job Title: Assistant Agricultural Fieldman
- Facilitates the delivery of the Agricultural Services offered to the customers.
- Direct and supervise the service board employees
- Plan and budget for programs
- Ensure the proper equipment is available and maintained
- Keep track of the loaned and rented units
- Control stocks of pesticides and sprayer repair parts
- Maintain a daily log of activities and accurate spray records
- Complete work orders on a timely Basis for invoicing
- Reports quarterly,annually and on special projects
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or Diploma from an Agricultural College.
- Two or more years experience in agriculture or the agricultural service industry
- A valid pesticide applicators license
- Excellent communications skills are required
- Being able to work with other agricultural groups is an advantage
- Competence in giving / taking directions and self motivation is a benefit
- Computer literacy and advanced writing skills are required.
Closing Date: 15-Oct-2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:email@example.com