The principal activities of the Company are the assembly, sale, leasing and servicing of power equipment and the distribution of consumer and other goods.
Job Title: Audit Trainee
- To assist Senior auditor in the audit of headquarter and regular audit visit to branches. To ensure that all units implement and comply with Group Accounting instructions/company policy statements, operating instructions and procedures(company manuals).
- To carry out inventory spot checks when on audit and carry out full count reconciliation as and when directed.
- To do assets verification in units visited and as may be instructed.
- To carry out special investigation review as may be directed by head of department.
- To maintain at all time in respect of all assignments, comprehensive records and information compiled in a systematic manner to support the audit work.
- To carry out any assignment as may be directed by the head of internal audit department with a view to achieving the set goals of the department.
24rd September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com